Holiday Let Insurance

Insurance for Holiday Lets

Insurance for Running a Holiday Let

Whether you have one property or a portfolio then talk to us about a holiday letting insurance policy to suit your business.

As a professional insurance broker, our team of experts will take the time to understand your holiday letting business and find the right insurance cover for your individual circumstances at a competitive price from our selection of specialist insurers.

We appreciate cash flow is important when running a business, so we offer a range of payment options, including instalments.

What's Included in our Holiday Let Insurance Cover

   Standard home insurance may not be appropriate for holiday let businesses – our public liability insurance for holiday lets specifically covers the risks associated with owning and managing rental properties such as damage caused by guests or vacant periods between rentals

   You have the option to include Employers Liability insurance to cover people like gardeners, cleaners and maintenance workers

   If your rental properties have hot tubs, saunas or even swimming pools then the right insurance policy can help protect you against liability claims from guests who may suffer injury or accident whilst using your facilities

  Unfortunately, accidental damage can occur when letting out a property and this risk can be heightened if you accept guests’ pets so the right policy is essential to help you with the cost of repair or replacement

  You’ll also receive a free listing on giving your holiday let business additional promotion free of charge!

Request a Holiday Let Insurance Quote

Related Blogs

Looking for something else?