Holiday Home Insurance

Insurance for Letting Holiday Homes

Running a holiday let business?

Whether you have a second home, a rental property or even a portfolio then talk to us about a holiday letting insurance policy to suit your business.

As a professional insurance broker, our team of experts will take the time to understand your holiday letting business and find the right insurance cover for you at a competitive price from our range of specialist insurers.

We appreciate cash flow is important when managing a business, so we offer a range of convenient payment options, including instalments.

What's Included in our Holiday Home Insurance Cover

✓   Standard home insurance may not be appropriate for holiday lets so our holiday lettings insurance extends to cover the risks associated with owning and managing rental properties such as damage caused by guests or their pets or vacant periods between rentals when your property may be more exposed to accidents from leaking water or frozen pipes

   Our holiday home insurance policies have the option to include Employers Liability insurance to cover people like gardeners, cleaners and maintenance workers who may look after your property

   If your rental property has a hot tub, sauna or even a swimming pool then choosing the right insurance policy can help protect you against liability claims from guests who may suffer injury or accident whilst using the facilities at your property

✓   Unfortunately, accidental damage can occur when letting out a property and this risk can be heightened if you accept guests’ pets so the right policy is essential to help you with the cost of repair or replacement

Request a Holiday Home Insurance Quote

Looking for something else?